Marrying food, science and technology
- Initial Consultation to gather background and understand the client’s concerns and goals. (Detail is an important factor in translating data into a user-friendly programme.)
- DNA diet test
- Food sensitivity test
- Monthly Bioimpedance measurements to monitor body fat and lean muscle mass.
- Suggested recipes and cookery advice and a demo in the N&N kitchen- tailored to their unique DNA results
- Fortnightly face to face nutrition coaching.
- A two-week menu of simple easy seasonal nutrigenomic recipes tailored to their DNACost £300 a month (minimum 3 months)
Who are Nourish and Nutrition?
A Translational Nutrigenomics practitioner and nutritionist who has worked with elite athletes and weekend warriors for over 20 years
“I am also a self-confessed science nerd. I love working with people keen to change – and find the attention to detail is what keeps me motivated. I beam with pride no matter how big or small the victory when my clients succeed or surpass their goals”
A trained Claridges chef, published author, wine professional and lover of ‘proper food’
“I hate avocado brownies and meringues made with chick pea juice but I love a quick a one-pot wonder and a recipe with less than 6 ingredients.